turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got a text and email and text notification that my return was excepted. I also see in the app that status. But since the IRS does not yet except returns, it makes wonder what it means. Right below m

Right below my status it says January 30... any idea?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ee-ea
Level 15

I got a text and email and text notification that my return was excepted. I also see in the app that status. But since the IRS does not yet except returns, it makes wonder what it means. Right below m

The IRS takes forms from TT and Block to test their systems before opening for the season.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

The IRS takes forms from TT and Block to test their systems before opening for the season.

Does that mean that TT and block filers will get their return processed earlier than others?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies