Solved: I got a text and email and text notification that my return was excepted. I also see in the app that status. But since the IRS does not yet except returns, it makes wonder what it means. Right below m

I got a text and email and text notification that my return was excepted. I also see in the app that status. But since the IRS does not yet except returns, it makes wonder what it means. Right below m

Right below my status it says January 30... any idea?

The IRS takes forms from TT and Block to test their systems before opening for the season.

Does that mean that TT and block filers will get their return processed earlier than others?