Solved: I got a path message but from your alls website im supposed to get them by the feburary 14th

jessicaandtonyne

I got a path message but from your alls website im supposed to get them by the feburary 14th

Melaine

Based on the Path Act, the IRS will begin to issue refunds to applicable taxpayers 2/15/2017.  To keep a track of your refund and the date you should receive it, please visit the IRS Where Is My Refund site.  You will need the amount of refund expected, your filing status and your social security number.  To learn more about the Path Act please read the Turbo Tax Article on the topic.

Melaine