lenawoi

I gave you the wrong information about my bank account by accident so I've never got my taxes back can you maybe delete it and send me the taxes by check to germany

CiaraM

If your bank account information  was incorrect, your refund would go back to the IRS and they would then issue out a paper check to the address that you have on file.

CiaraM

lenawoi

are you 100% sure that i will get a check??
CiaraM

Yes, here's the link that explains your situation. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...>