Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ngarnes

I forgot to use my Turbo Tax with Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards to receive the 1000 miles bonus from them. How can I add this perk to my return that was filed yesterda

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
FrankF1

I forgot to use my Turbo Tax with Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards to receive the 1000 miles bonus from them. How can I add this perk to my return that was filed yesterda

Discounts offered from an affiliate organization generally require that you sign up for TurboTax using a link provided on the affiliate's website.

A contact form to request the status of your points for redeeming this offer from Southwest Airlines is at https://rapidrewardsshopping.southwest.com/contact____.htm

You may need your receipt for using TurboTax to claim your points.

1. Log in to your TurboTax account
  2. On the "Tax Timeline" screen select "Load My Tax Timeline" located near the bottom right of the window
  3. In your 2015 Tax Year, select "View Order Details" (this also applies to the previous years available in your Tax Timeline)
  4. Copy your order number, then go to https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/orderstatus/orderstatus.jsp
  5. Enter your order number and zip code to view your receipts.

Hint: "View (Get) Order Details" is under the "Somethings you can do " area - it is a bit hidden
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies