veokham

I forgot to sign my tax return before mailed it on February 5 ,and I was told to wait for Irs to contact me but I haven’t heard from them since than . What should I do ?

I try to check the status of my refund ,but I keeps getting an error . It seems like they haven’t accept it yet . Can I call Irs?

Anita01

The IRS does not actually accept or reject mailed returns.  They either start processing or send it back to you.  Yours will be sent back for a signature.  You can call if you want but I don't think they'll have anything to tell you.  Follow these instructions:

https://amynorthardcpa.com/how-do-i-reach-a-real-person-at-the-irs/