Solved: I forgot to put my W-2'S in my envelope and I certified and mailed it already. What can I do?

pdickerson

I forgot to put my W-2'S in my envelope and I certified and mailed it already. What can I do?

MelissaZ

If the IRS needs them they will send you a letter and request them from you. So keep a hold of them and keep an eye out for a letter as well keep an eye on the status of your refund. If you see a date you are supposed to get your refund by then you are in good shape and probably won't have to send them in.

VinceG1

Did you e-fiel
VinceG1

Did you e-file
MelissaZ