I forgot to file my 2014 WV return for part-year resident. Is there any way to complete my return online?

Only a 2017 return can be prepared online and e-filed. 

If you need to prepare a return for 2014, 2015, or 2016 you can purchase and download desktop software to do it, then print, sign,  and mail the return(s)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Or you can download the Forms and Instructions from the WV tax website.  When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing