You can visit our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status (pending, accepted, or rejected).
Your status is also prominently displayed when you sign in to TurboTax Online or open your return in the CD/download version on your computer.
To check the status of your federal tax refund, go to Where's My Refund? at IRS.gov.
To print your federal tax forms follow these instructions:
- Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)
- Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
- In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
- Select Print Center.
- Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2017 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out.
- Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.