Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cstien

I filed with TurboTax last year (2017 taxes). Last night it recognized that and pulled our info. now it says "you didn't file with us in 2017". why did it change?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
cstien

I filed with TurboTax last year (2017 taxes). Last night it recognized that and pulled our info. now it says "you didn't file with us in 2017". why did it change?

I changed the password, or was in the middle of changing the password, so I don't know what the password would be for the other account now, as it timed out while I was looking for a document. Then I changed the password on what I thought was the "same account". When I click for "multiple IDs" it seems to just take me to the same one over and over.

It appears you have more than one TurboTax account.

To access your 2017 tax return, make sure you are using the same email and password as when you completed this tax return.

cstien

I changed the password, or was in the middle of changing the password, so I don't know what the password would be for the other account now, as it timed out while I was looking for a document. Then I changed the password on what I thought was the "same account". When I click for "multiple IDs" it seems to just take me to the same one over and over.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies