Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

dloper25
Returning Member

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Check with turbo tax bank ... google santa barbara bank ... click option 2 for tax payer. Put ur info in and that will tell if u if they received ur refund. Thats the bank turbo tax uses to put the funds in ur account.
dloper25
Returning Member

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.sbtpg.com">https://www.sbtpg.com</a>
asfinkley

I tried checking that mine is not received. Some people are saying that they called the IRS to ask about the “processing” status and they said their refund is being held for 45-60 days for review
dan32628

I just got my refund two minutes ago. I claimed EIC.
dan32628

I had a dd for Feb 22.
dan32628

I filed on 1/11/19.
alaya24

I have filed on the Jan 25th and got accepted Jan 28th. I didn't know what to do when the bars disappeared and I got that message that my return has been received and being processed ! It upsets me that the message is still there. Everyone I know got their refund already or a DDD for 2/22. I'm praying I get mine soon, last year I got it on the 2/22. Hopefully history repeat itself !!!
dloper25
Returning Member

I had these same issues last year. I got mine last year on 2/22 as well @alaya24, i checked my bank statement. But i cant remember if i updated with a date or not. I do remember these same issues with updating too. Im hoping each day to wake up with a DDD but im hoping for the big update on Sat. Fingers crossed for all of us waiting on a DDD

did everyone who had ddd of 2/22 get their deposit today?still processing for me...file 1/23
my003sons

I filed 1/13, was accepted 1/15. Still nothing. It's being processed is all it will tell me. Its a simple straight forward filing just like last year. I was told going to your state representive will push things along very quickly

I filed 1/30 and was accepted the same day...WMR shows the same processing message as of today but Transcript has changed with the 846 code and date of 2/27.
ted0612

Shirley that's exactly what I am saying they will blow ya email up , luring you over here just to have you sit and wait and then when your refund takes too long dig in you bank account in an attempt to suck money out for the cost of the return, knowing the irs wasn't accepting the return until the 15th, I came up here thinking I can get an advance, but nope actually ended up not being free cost me $89 for the service, Im only here until I get my refund then I am going to HR BLOCK. Last year my mother in law did my taxes through turbo taxes, I got audited for attempting to claim my step son who is 10 and I raised since he was 1 years old, they like well you have to be married and Im Like ok no im not marrying anybody, his dad pays child support and is behind on the payments, and as soon as I do it in the eyes of the law I am responsible and then they will start making me pay that child support and he be scott free. I sent all the paperwork in they asked for medical records, school records, health insurance records, all with my name on them , leases with all of our names and they still denied me. funny thing is though this year I filed and just put my son, and it asked who else lives in the house that you support , and I put my step son and his mom, my return went down , $1000, as soon as I took them off and just put me and my son it went back up $1000. It was like they were saying Here take this extra $1000 and keep quiet we don't care who takes care of him as long as it isn't us.

same with me. No update

I filed and got accepted on 1/28.  I am still getting a processing message.  this is really frustrating!!!

Im waiting next year to file in Feb. This is crazy! The shut down is over, I claim the same deductions every single year, lets go!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies