I filed my taxes with Turbo and I’m just waiting o...

jonnyb6568

I filed my taxes with Turbo and I’m just waiting on the IRS to begin accepting returns. I applied for the Refund Advance also. I received an email the next day to set up my Turbo Card account and

AmyC

If you have a question about your card or Advance, please post. Otherwise, thanks for using TurboTax!

jonnyb6568

I filed and selected the refund advance option. I received an email the next morning with a link to set up my Turbo Card account with virtual card access. Then, last night I received another email stating that my personalized Turbo Card was in the mail and would be here in about 7 days. Does that mean that I was approved for the refund advance, pending IRS acceptance? Thank you!

Irene2805

Yes.  You would not be sent a card unless you qualified for the Refund Advance.