Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes on Jan 27th and claimed my stimulus, I then recieved my stimulus Feb 3rd. I recieved an email from Turbo stating I needed to register to review my documents by Feb 6th so I could upda

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

I filed my taxes on Jan 27th and claimed my stimulus, I then recieved my stimulus Feb 3rd. I recieved an email from Turbo stating I needed to register to review my documents by Feb 6th so I could upda

Your post was cut off, but if your registered by the February 6 per the instructions in your email, you will be notified when your return is ready to access for corrections. 

Here is a link with more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies

It is now too late to do anything ... the IRS will catch this "math error" automatically when the process the return.  

DMarkM1
Expert Alumni

Your post was cut off, but if your registered by the February 6 per the instructions in your email, you will be notified when your return is ready to access for corrections. 

Here is a link with more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Not true. I ended up being notified around 11pm on Feb 8th letting me know I could review my return before resubmitting it due to the stimulus issue. I was worried because I had followed all the instructions as they were written about registering on the 6th, being told on the 8th I'd be updated. 11pm is pretty late to receive an email, and your response definitely didn't help my nerves.

The email came at 11pm on the 8th, thank god. My nerves were shot over it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies