Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dfwlx2009

I filed my taxes on 1-27-2020 it was accepted on the same day, but i got a 4464c letter dated 2-13-2020 and that it could take up to 60 days for the review. Km currently still waiting on my refund, i

Thank you
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I filed my taxes on 1-27-2020 it was accepted on the same day, but i got a 4464c letter dated 2-13-2020 and that it could take up to 60 days for the review. Km currently still waiting on my refund, i

Hey I am waiting here too same date and filed date smh 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The best thing to do is to keep checking the IRS website for updates. They are "continuing to process tax returns, issue refunds and help taxpayers to the greatest extent possible." Please refer to the following link for an update on what's happening.   

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-assistance-center-statement  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hey today makes 60 days of my review letter will they deposit my refund on the April 15,or can you help me find out WMR is still saying your refund is processing?

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@mlfrazier35 The IRS is currently working out the details of the stimulus payments. Once they have these details settled, they will resume the normal operations of processing returns and issuing refunds. The best way to stay up to date is to regularly visit IRS.gov

Elijah7

I have been checking WMR everyday since my taxes were accepted on January 27th 2020. Received a letter saying my taxes are being reviewed and there’s up to a 60 day hold. Well those 60 days have came and gone and still no news on my refund. I seriously need my refund now. How can I get any answers if the IRS isn’t answering calls? Do I apply for hardship to get them released? What is the next move?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait.  You are at the mercy of the IRS.

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies