destinywalton1

I filed my taxes but it only says I get money from federal? When I should get money from the state too

KatrinaLO

You will need to reach out to the particular state's tax department to obtain further information on your refund check and if your filing was completed. Each state is different, from the types of taxes that are imposed to the manner in which refunds are issued. 

Please see the following link for more information regarding pending state tax returns. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/why-is-my-state-e-file-still-pending/00/26146

KatrinaB48

Please follow the directions below to see if your state return has been filed:

1. Log in and open your return
  2. On the Tax Home page, open your Tax return and documents
  3. Your 2019 state return should be listed as Filed and your return status should say accepted
  4. If your state return status says Started instead, then you'll need to finish filing your state return