I filed my taxes and they were accepted in February. I got flagged for identity and completed that process by April 15th. It has now been over the nine weeks notinghelp

Got hung up on after two hour wait on phone by it's and no letters or emails. Starting to think they are keeping my taxes

All you can do is wait. The IRS is woefully backlogged in all areas.

Sadly there is nothing you can do but wait for the IRS to finish processing your return which is taking much much longer this year due to the understaffing issue at the IRS ... the 9 week timeline is a goal but not a reality.  Check the IRS website once a week until you see the refund is approved for release.