Solved: I filed my federal taxes and need to amend them. I didn't file my CA taxes. Should I send my CA forms with my original federal (and amend both) or the amended?

I filed my federal taxes and need to amend them. I didn't file my CA taxes. Should I send my CA forms with my original federal (and amend both) or the amended?

I filed my federal taxes and realized I needed to amend them. I didn't yet file my CA state taxes. (1) Can I send my CA state tax form with my corrected/amended federal tax forms, or (2) should I use the original federal forms and then amend them both?

Since you have not yet filed a California return, after you have amended your Federal return, you can use the corrected figures to complete your return for California.  

Your California tax return is mailed to the Franchise Tax Board in Fresno, California.