dorsini

I filed my federal return using a paper copy. I now need to file my DC state return can I do that with Turbotax and what is the cost?

AndreaC1

If you did not file a federal return with TurboTax, you are not able to e-file just the state in TurboTax since it pulls information from the federal return. Or if you prepared federal with TurboTax and then printed and mailed, you will also need to print and mail the state. If you didn't do federal with TurboTax at all, you can do one of the two options listed below. 

Can I prepare and file just my state return using TurboTax?

AndreaC1