Solved: I filed my deceased mother’s taxes using the correct forms and was told the refund would be directdeposited onto a

I filed my deceased mother’s taxes using the correct forms and was told the refund would be directdeposited onto a

The refund will be sent as a check. Who’s name will it be in?

If you filed Form 1310 - Statement of Person Claiming Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer with your mother's final return and listed yourself as "Name of person claiming refund", the check will be issued in your name.