jrumford222

I filed my 2019 taxes with TurboTax. I received my refund, but the IRS deducted $600. I talked to them and they said it was because I had listed it in TurboTax?

I can't find where I listed it in TurboTax. I thought I was confirming that I had received the payments. I am not understanding and the IRS could not explain.
fanfare

you confirm that you  got the payments by filing zero on line 30.

jrumford44

I am trying to find within TurboTax what I read wrong - why I ended up with $600 on line 30. Is there some way to see where I input this amount so that is shows up on line 30?

Thanks!