I filed my '19 tax return but since I didn't get a...

I filed my '19 tax return but since I didn't get a refund my routing number & bank account number aren't listed. How do I make sure the IRS has it for the stimulus check?

I not sure if i added my bank account# to my taxes

If you have filed a 2019 tax return and need to change or add your direct deposit information, see this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know
The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?
In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.