I "filed" in TurboTax, but have not mailed my return to the IRS. I noticed errors. How do I get to a screen to change the info in my return after "filing"?

I selected the "file" process in TurboTax, and selected mailing to the IRS.  Upon printing the return, I noticed some errors.  How do I get back to the screens to allow me to change the data in my return?  I do not need to amend the return, since I haven't submitted it to the IRS. 

If you have not mailed your forms, you can indeed to back and make changes to the original return and not have to wait to amend.

Please go back to Turbo Tax and click that you need to either amend your return or to add a stateYou do not actually need to complete either of those, but if you select one it will open your return back up for editing.  Go to the top and click on the Federal Taxes tab or State Taxes tab and this will open the federal return so you may add your information.