turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

No update

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

@snodnaki0989 no update for me either.  I think I might call today. Today makes 3 weeks since I called to verify and still no update

Right. I do understand. It’s just ridiculous

Well I had to get real loud with a lady about my return. She was very rude and I was not bout to let her be loud with me @kristalrob23

@snodnaki0989 Well I have an update. Not a good one but at least I know what's going on now! I filed on 1/17. Someone stole my identity and filed a return before I filed. I received a letter on 2/13 and called 2/13 to verify. I waited two weeks to call back to see the progress of the verification process went and the lady told me my case was closed out on 2/14 and everything looked good and that was on 2/27!  Now mind u both ladies informed me that it would be 9 weeks before I receive my return!  But neither one of them said I didn't pass verification as far as the numbers on the tax return in question. I thank God for the lady I spoke to today and the guy. I spoke with a guy first and he said that when I called on the 2/13 my account was even noted that I called and my verification didn't go through so he transferred me over to the lady that helped me. After answering the same verification questions I had been asked the last two times I called this woman finally told me I had two returns done and the one I ACTUALLY FILED GOT REJECTED!!  The hacker who stole my identity went thru and the one I actually filed got rejected! So she nice lady made notes on my account and told me to file a paper return!  So I'm going back to my tax preparer and let them print me off copies and mail them in. Something just told me to call today. Even though I won't get my money til this summer at least I know what's going on now and what steps I need to take to get my money!

Wow sorry to hear that. I hope you get it as much as I need to get mine. Still under review. If I don’t hear anything by April 4, then I need to call back but I’m tired of calling and you have nice people and then you have people who act like they don’t want to do their jobs. I don’t care how many times I call, I need an update. I’m done calling bc this has been giving me a headache for days and still no process. So let’s pray we get it by the end of this month. And what’s crazy I still need to amend mine and turbo act like they can’t get the form ready for people to amend. SMH

@snodnaki0989 yea if the first Lady would have done her job I would have at least been in processing by now. Some people are helping and some are not. Even after I called and verified with them the first time the second time when I called the next lady lied and told me they put my return back into processing on 2/14 and the case was closed. If notes would have been made on my account the first time I would have known what was going on!  I'm glad I called today to find out what was really going on! I would have still been waiting. Hopefully yours will update soon

@kristalrob23 omg I’m so sorry that happened to you, but hey at least you know exactly what’s going on and what matters to take. As per the rest of us, our money is still up in the air with so many unanswered questions wondering if we’ll even see our money any time soon. My status still reads “can’t provide any information at the moment”. I’ve called twice since the 26 and they continue to tell me all is good.

@kristalrob23 Same here. I am so sorry that you are going through that. I filed on 1/07/19 and everytime I call I am told, "It seems that there is a problem and I am going to request for a verification letter to be sent". It's been 60 days and I've still never received a letter yet. I have lost all hope :(

@psireeta211 you should call back and request the letter. Or you can also go only to id verify and do it yourself.

@gmc1113 thanks for the suggestions, but I've done them both. I went to the website and requested the letter to be resent, as well as requested for an IRS rep. to send it again. I don't receive it by 3/12 I am going to either a Tax advocate or to my local IRS office.

Thanks guys. I did get up with my tax preparer and they told me to come to the office so we can get everything straight. Prayers for everyone
rts1

Okay guys, I got a letter in late February that I needed to fax some additional info in. I called the other day and the lady told me it’s too early call back in 8 weeks. So I decided I was over her. So I called today and I got a super nice lady who checked into the status of the form and she said it’s been processed and I have a DDD if 3/13! WMR hasn’t updated and still says it can’t provide any info, but that lady was great. So if you call, maybe be a little pushy and see if they’ll check the status for you of your forms if you’ve sent any. I filed on like January 13th so this is just insane how long this wait has been. Good luck!!

@rts1 congrats happy for u

I filed on 1/28 accepted 1/30 I verified my ID with the irs on 1/28 and I still have no update on WMR anyone else with similar dates as mine have any more info? I know they said 9 weeks but I’m worried that my 9 weeks haven’t even begun since WMR is still saying the same 9001 tax topic 152 message like it has since a week after I filed :(
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies