---return

I filed and paid but will receive no refund. Will my tax papers be sent to IRS in time and how will I know this is done?

Paid for TurboTax but will not get refund. How will I know you got tax information to IRS in time?

SusyF

Did you e-file your returns?

TurboTax does not mail your tax return for you.  If you need to mail your return you have to print it yourself, sign it and mail it yourself.
RachelC

(If you filed online)  After filing, you should receive an email for federal and/or state confirming that your return has been accepted.

(if you mailed in your physical returns)  The IRS considers a tax return filed on time if it is addressed correctly, has enough postage, and is postmarked by the due date.