Solved: I filed an amended return, sent it in. It was returned to me for signature and I never sent it back. Is there anything special I need to do for this year?

I filed an amended return, sent it in. It was returned to me for signature and I never sent it back. Is there anything special I need to do for this year?

I sent the amended return (amended for 2nd w2 that was unexpected) in and received it back for signature. I never got around to sending it back in with signature. what do I need to do for this year?

Sign the 1040X and send it back.

File this year as usual.  You cant add last years W2 onto this years return.  Did you owe money on the amended return?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

I do not owe but was receiving a small refund.

Sign the 1040X and send it back.