I filed a federal extension through TurboTax. However, it will not let me past the "How would you like to pay your federal taxes" to file my state taxes. What do I do?

The important thing to remember about extensions is that they only extend your time to file the return.  If you owe money, then the IRS and states expect you to pay by the normal tax deadline -- there's no extension for paying. So if you're filing an extension and you believe you'll owe, then you'll want to mail a check to the IRS or state.