kbrewington92

I filed 2 W-2 forms last year because they came at different times but now only one is showing. How do I get everything I filed last year?

All your income information must be included on ONE tax return.  If you file early and then get more information, you have to prepare an amended return -- this is a new return that has all your information, old and new, and a summary page describing the changes.

If you filed one return. then changed the information without amending, you erased the first information plus you never filed your second tax return.

What you need to do now is BUY a copy of Turbotax foe 2016 to install on your own computer.  You can't use the free amend-only version.  Look for it on the main turbotax page at the bottom under "past year products."

First, you will re-create the original return exactly the way you filed it.  If you aren't sure what you filed, you can request a transcript from the IRS.  https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

When this return is finished, "file" it by saying that you will print and file by mail, then print a copy.  This marks the return as filed.  Quit the program, restart, and then under "some things you can do" click "Amend a return."  Prepare the amended return that adds your second W-2.  It will change your refund and probably result in you having to pay back some tax.  Print the amended return (all your forms plus a form 1040X cover page), sign it and mail it to the IRS. You should expect a bill later for late fees and interest, if you actually owe some tax back.

If you don't file an amended return, you should expect to receive an IRS notice telling you that you missed a W-2 and assessing tax due plus penalties and interest.  (However, if adding the second W-2 results in a second refund, the IRS won't notify you or pay you unless you file the amended return.)

You may want the help of a professional.

Amend https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288565

Did you enter both of those W-2's on the same tax return?
retiree

First, you don't file W-2 forms; you file a tax return using information contained on your W-2 forms.  
It sounds like what you did was to file a tax return when you received a W-2 form, using TTax On-Line.   Then, a few weeks later when you received a 2nd W-2 form you filed a second tax return --using the same TTax On-Line account.

Since the TTax On_Line product can only be used to file one (and only 1 return), when you entered the information from the second W-2 you totally and permanently erased all information from your previously filed tax return.  

When you received the 2nd W-2 --after having already filed your tax return-- your should have filed an amended tax return (Form 1040-X) with the added information.  The amended Form 1040-X must be PRINTED and MAILED.
kbrewington92

I did amend the return and I did notice now that I'm trying to look for an apartment that the 1040-X form they are asking for does have the other income on it.