Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

brownvb88

I receieved letter from irs letter 4883c . verify identity. i called and all went good. now they say up to 9 weeks before i get return ?

ive been told by many tax experts and it has been proved that if you can order the process is over... if your return wasn't processed you wouldn;t be able to order... the irs tells you otherwise to stop people from ordering every year
kaymel87

I receieved letter from irs letter 4883c . verify identity. i called and all went good. now they say up to 9 weeks before i get return ?

Im just using the info I was told. I still have the same processing msg as everyone else. I talked to a live personand he told me my DDD
meek0904

The lady I just spoke with at the IRS said ordering transcripts doesn't mean approved
brownvb88

is always good and bad reps lol why cant i get a good one.
cfelzke1

@kaymel87 Congrats... whens ur DDD
kaymel87

When I called yesterday, the rep told me not to check WMR until my nines weeks were up. So, its up to you to keep finding info out. I use this chat everyday to find out new info.Found out this morn to order transcripts, so I did. Than, I called the IRS to see if they could tell me" If i was able to order my transcripts, even tho I had already done so. The rep later told me that my refund was done processing and that my DDD was March 1 even tho my WMR still says processing. I got to go but I hope everyone gets there DDD 2maro >>>17thers
cfelzke1

@kaymel87 Thanks for your persistence and finding out this info for all us 17ers..... ALL READ POSTING ABOVE THIS POSTING

I verified on the 17th also. I just called today to see if I can order my transcripts and was not able to. But for those of you that were able to order your transcripts that means you return has finished processing and you should be receiving your return soon
brownvb88

@sandersc06  did the rep tell you that if you can order them you refund is done processing..?? im so lost because i call and get mean reps... and i can order both my return and account transcripts..

Correct. You can only order your transcripts after they are done processing your return.
brownvb88

is it possible they will send blank transcripts or they wont send anything.?? im a 17er as well i have no date but was able to order as of today

They won't send anything. I tried ordering online and over the phone. Was not successful either way

I'm glad to see that there has some progress. Maybe the rest of us 17ers will get some news next week
ernin1982

filed on 1/31, verified 2/20, double checked to make sure all was good on 2/21 and anxiously waiting. This is painful - please keep updating with any news folks!

I filed 1/24 got accepted same day then on 2/18 i got a 4883c letter and i called verify my identity on 2/20 and still on process no wmr no update either..
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies