Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tristanjackson97
Returning Member

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Yea it's sad but that's why we have the path because of scammers..SMH I need my money

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Seriously. We file early and cant receive it until last. i dont understand what waiting until the end of the month has to do with scammers. Theyll scam regardless.

Very true. I’m guessing they don’t count weekends when they say calendar days. At least Sunday’s. I need mine too lol
dan32628

I filed EIC. Today I got deposit date 02/22/2019

I filed 1/28 and still saying processed now I don't understand how people filed after me anf are getting their DD date this week but I filed the day of it's opening-_- this is so frustrating

Still says "processing " so annoying
Like I commented before they're quick to have their hand opened but when hesitant to give people of lower income the money they owe them. Smh

Its actually really frustrating... I filed and was accepted 1/14. Mine is still processing too.
CiCi

There are more factors than just chronological order with IRS. I know it’s frustrating.  There is an order of processing and some people were lucky enough to have path lift on their processing day is all. It’s coming .

Its all just a waiting game. It sucks but we will receive our DDD soon
CiCi

Prior to Path act there were billions of dollars in fraud that actually effected more lower income people than higher . Dependents being claimed , taxes being stolen, that was the purpose of PATH. I know it’s frustrating.
dloper25
Returning Member

I have a different path message now .. changed on Saturday. Still waiting for a DDD
ted0612

fraud from who, yeah people claiming kids that's not theirs is fraud, but guess what, I been taking care of my step son since he was one, he is 10 now, and no I'm not getting married just another loop hole for the government to trap you, did it once we went to college and every time somebody got behind on payments everybody tax return was garnished, having to file injured spouse and wait weeks and months., whatever life happens and that degree I'm paying for got me nowhere...anyway I filed for my stepson for the first time last year because his mom wasn't working and BOOM I got audited, and was told it was illegal, even though they sent me a checklist of things to send in as proof, I sent everything they asked and I still got denied, So I called and flipped out like ok, you guys aren't looking for his dad, the man owes all this child support, I'm with the mother I step up to the plate I take care of him, he calls me Daddy and because were not married, I cant claim him? So when I walk in the store to buy him clothes food anything, do I have to provide a marriage certificate before I can legally buy him anything, when I was paying child care costs, did I need a marriage certificate? better yet when I tried to put his mom and him this year on my return as people in the household, who I support, not even for earned income credit, he is a child and she don't work, it deducted $1000 and some change off my return, but when I took them off and it was just me and my biological son, it went back up $1000, it was like the government was saying "SHHHHH...just keep your mouth shut about them 2 and take this extra grand"
Tina4

I filed 1/14/19 approved an hour after, had the PATH message until 2/16, currently states we have received your taxes and its processing so I called into IRS today and the agent confirmed my refund is processed and my ddd is 2/27. She also stated they will NOT release refunds before that date. However WMR still says processing.....I hope this helps everyone with the processing message.

nicole13

Well No that Just Simply Means Until they move on to the next step which will be processing and then it should giveyou a DDD/ON WMR
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies