turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anyones wmr show the path act message yet?

Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29 and still on " we have received your tax return and its being processed" with tax topix 152. I claines eic and 2 dependents. I cant remember how long it took to change to the path act message. Anyones changed this year yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

59 Replies

i filled and was excepted same day as you and i checked this morning it had the path message... but either way we’re stuck waiting till the middle of the month.. maybe check yours see if it updated as well 🙂

@danielpouchie  Yeah, mine changed over this morning as well.  

Min changed this morning as well, filed and accepted on 1/14/19 had the information stuck on no information available with code 9001 up until now. Still no bars though.

*mine*

Mines just updated to path with no bars

@angelmanuellopez @josiaho0122  Can probably order your transcripts now. Last two years when I got the path message on myy WMR I ordered my Transcripts and it showed it was done processing and what not. I did the same on 2/1 when mine updated to the Path. Last two years I always got my refund on the 22nd. Just a little ridiculous to wait so long. I remember Pre-path act I got mine beginning  of the second week of February. Oh well

Mine changed yesterday morning when I checked it.  Still there this morning. Im waiting..........lol

I ever got ACTC before now and I’m got the path act message this morning so I’m stressed cause never had this before and got my refund on first week of February now looks like the 27th

@Mommyof3 If you claimed EIC and child tax credits then you are stuck with the rest of us Path Act people. Did you get EIC and child tax credits last year? Because the Pact Act started in 2016 for the 2015 tax year. I wouldn't stress to much though on the 27th IRS sends the money via ACH and most big banks have no hold times on the funds. When the IRS sends mine on the 22nd I get it that day. They say the 27th to give a little leeway time incase some banks do place holds on the funds but really no banks now a days hold funds from ACH transders. It's like getting your paycheck direct deposited.

@caron1981 thank you for responding. I have never gotten EIC or ACTC before and this year I got the ACTC I guess. Didn’t know for sure till I got the PATH message and checked my tax forms and spoke to TURBO to. They said I gotten it this even though never did prior and it cause the child tax credit changes. They said a lot of people will be getting the ACTC this year that never gotten before. I suppose it’s good but same time it stress me cause I do alway count on the first week of February since it has been that way for 8 years. I just never dealt with the wait and I have always felt bad for ones that had to

I got my path message a couple days ago. Does that mean my taxes were accepted and processing? Or will it not process until the 15th? I am really confused

@sheanabennett they are processing...they just can't  release the funds untill after the 15th. More than likely if you had a simple 1040 return its done processing and sitting in limbo until after the 15th. You get the path message when the computer recognizes you have eic and child tax and thats whem your return in done processing. Just wait till the 16th they update WMR on that date.

@caron1981 thank you! I was wondering because u had gotten accepted on the 28th. Kinda freaked me out thinking it was on pause.

That’s actually good to hear cause I have never had the path act message and I always got my refund the first week of this month
But I got actc this year by surprise so I’m having to wait
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies