dcybela

I entered some numbers in the State of Wisconsin HSA 2010 screen before I realized that I shouldn't have entered anything. I did not have an HSA prior to 2010.

I went back and deleted all the entries on the Wisconsin HSA 2010 screen.  But when I run a Check it brings me to a screen where it says I have invalid entries for this screen.

How do I "clear" these entries?

BMcCalpin

When you say that you "deleted" the entries, do you mean that you actually hit the "delete" key to blank them out? If so, instead go back and enter 0 (zero) for each field, and see if that improves the situation.

Otherwise, you should be able to "remove" the form by going to Forms mode (top) and viewing Schedule I (this is where these numbers appear), then at the bottom of the screen, press the "Delete Form" button.

Then go back to Step-by-Step mode and see if the fields are now blank.

BMcCalpin