turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dcybela

I entered some numbers in the State of Wisconsin HSA 2010 screen before I realized that I shouldn't have entered anything. I did not have an HSA prior to 2010.

I went back and deleted all the entries on the Wisconsin HSA 2010 screen.  But when I run a Check it brings me to a screen where it says I have invalid entries for this screen.

How do I "clear" these entries?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I entered some numbers in the State of Wisconsin HSA 2010 screen before I realized that I shouldn't have entered anything. I did not have an HSA prior to 2010.

When you say that you "deleted" the entries, do you mean that you actually hit the "delete" key to blank them out? If so, instead go back and enter 0 (zero) for each field, and see if that improves the situation.

Otherwise, you should be able to "remove" the form by going to Forms mode (top) and viewing Schedule I (this is where these numbers appear), then at the bottom of the screen, press the "Delete Form" button.

Then go back to Step-by-Step mode and see if the fields are now blank.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

When you say that you "deleted" the entries, do you mean that you actually hit the "delete" key to blank them out? If so, instead go back and enter 0 (zero) for each field, and see if that improves the situation.

Otherwise, you should be able to "remove" the form by going to Forms mode (top) and viewing Schedule I (this is where these numbers appear), then at the bottom of the screen, press the "Delete Form" button.

Then go back to Step-by-Step mode and see if the fields are now blank.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies