I efiled my return on 3rd February, and got accepted on 5th. My check was mailed on 26th February, and I haven't received it yet in the mail. What could be the problem.

I efiled my return on Feb 3rd, hot accepted on Feb 5th with EIC. Status update indicated that my refund was sent on Feb 26. I opted to receive a paper check.

Today is March 23 and I have not yet received my check in the mail. I am in Massachusetts. What could be the problem?

your check could be delayed in the mail

or it could be lost or you missed it.

After a few more weeks, you'll have to ask the IRS to replace it.