I e-filed my taxes through TurboTax. My return was reduced by the IRS a lot and TurboTax will now take about half. How can I change this so I get my full amount?

How can I avoid TurboTax taking $100 in fees from my tax return when I’m not getting that much back?

Sorry----but your TurboTax fees are not determined by the amount of your income tax refund.   Your fee is based on which version of the software you used to prepare your tax return.    Your fee for using Deluxe would be the same even if you got NO refund or owed the IRS.    

If you want to have a discussion with customer support:

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday.

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

What did the IRS change on your return?  Do you agree with it?  Was it for the Recovery rebate credit on line 30?

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing