Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received a Direct Deposit Date (DDD) later than 2/22?

I hope we do. I have my fingers crossed!

Does WMR update on President day meaning tonight??

Dam I’m wondering that too since it’s Presidents’ Day

I don't think that the usual rules apply, meaning my son in law went from processing Saturday morning to approved at 10 pm est. So I think that it can change whenever. Usually it only updates from 12 am to 6 am, not this year, I'm in the same boat as you guys. Hang in there.

I’m going to say it should update tomorrow morning 3am to 6am, but nothing is done the same this year, so at this point who the heck knows what it’s going to do!

Mine got accepted 1/25/19 up until last weekend I had one bar , then changed to “ received and it’s being processed, date will be provided when available “ really hope we get an update in the morning, has anyone got a date before 2/22?

@montgomery.moniq mine just changed to received and being processed, nothing about a date will be provided when available .. I really don’t know what’s going on with all these different msgs this year

Yeah my fiancé had my message saying a date would be provided but now it just says processing. A friend of mine claimed kids too and she already has a date of the 22nd .. I just wish I had a date already lol

You and me both ... I’m so over this already lol

I filled my on 1/14/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19. I claimed 2 kids also. Mine had the path message until a couple days ago and now it’s just saying that “the irs has received your return and it’s being processed” I pray to get a ddd by tomorrow morning. I will update everyone when a change occurs.

This is so stressful! Im constantly checkin wmr and its the same old received and processing... Nothing about a date. So many pep filling after are getting the 2/22!! Why??!! Ima need irs to get on the ball cuz we all want our money. Ik they were holding and then had a shutdown so i think we all know who is to blame for this. I just hope and pray something changes cuz these bills are backed up over here!

Girl I hear you! It’s so stressful not knowing what’s going on!

@kristinaknatz198 that’s what mine did, but I filed 1/28 and accepted same day.

@justmeamye I’m hoping to see a update in the morning. I’ll let everyone know what the status is on mine tomorrow morning. Praying for a ddd

I just tried to check mine on the irs website and it’s saying that the website is unavailable. Hopefully they are doing a update and mine is in that batch!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies