turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

I think everyone got the code on the 16

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

Yeah ..I had the code since early February...then it changed last Saturday...that my DDD is February 27th

I hoping ours will change this Saturday
aferguson

Sorry for the delay in response guys. But the letter I received 2 days ago from the IRS was to inform me that my student loan company had accessed my tax information. I literally worried all day what that letter was going to say....smh! I called yesterday and was told the same thing as most.....under review and wait 45 days. Still have the "Take Action" code on WMR. Meanwhile all of my friends have received their returns. It's ridiculous!!!

Too ridiculous smh

Guys I really do believe that we are all getting reviews on our taxes cause I called a bunch of random H&R Block’s and asked them none of em know what 1541 means this sucks we won’t get our refunds any time soon. I can’t belive this no body has an anwear.

I don't think anybody that actually paid to get their taxes filed has had this occur for them... I mean I think it is the people that file online on their own that they are picking at!
jaek1213

Yeah, I heard they were being very picky with the ones who file their own taxes, and I was an early filer. First it was a flagged return and had to go thru the Integrity Review now they say oh it was just random.  This is SUPER annoying and I think they are playing catch-up.

i did the same filed early around jan 20th like i do every year i had the 1541 and received my refund today

nikkifm221 ..... your not under review just hold on til Saturday and you will get an update

anyone have any questions i can answer
jaek1213

I do! Any idea why they keep saying that they don't see my wages and withholding from 2 of my previous employers, but they can see it from my current one?

Thewaltongroup20 why do u think that we will be updated on Saturday? Also did all your bars disappear and did u call the IRS AT ALL?

Everybody that got DDD for today all there’s updated last Saturday

That happened to me too i filed early got the code when irs opened... called they told me the 45 day crap but was updated Sunday with a ddd of the 28th
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies