turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I don't see where the amount we owed for MN State return is coming out of our account today. I set it up to come out of our checking account on the 18th of April.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KarenR
Expert Alumni

I don't see where the amount we owed for MN State return is coming out of our account today. I set it up to come out of our checking account on the 18th of April.

Hi there, thanks for using TurboTax.  If you look on your filing instructions you'll be able to confirm that you selected direct debit.  Depending on when your tax return was accepted, t's possible (and ok) that your payment might not come out of your account for another day or two.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KarenR
Expert Alumni

Hi there, thanks for using TurboTax.  If you look on your filing instructions you'll be able to confirm that you selected direct debit.  Depending on when your tax return was accepted, t's possible (and ok) that your payment might not come out of your account for another day or two.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies