Solved: I don't see where the amount we owed for MN State return is coming out of our account today. I set it up to come out of our checking account on the 18th of April.

I don't see where the amount we owed for MN State return is coming out of our account today. I set it up to come out of our checking account on the 18th of April.

Hi there, thanks for using TurboTax.  If you look on your filing instructions you'll be able to confirm that you selected direct debit.  Depending on when your tax return was accepted, t's possible (and ok) that your payment might not come out of your account for another day or two.