Inmaob

I don't have an american bank account but I have a debit card of Comerica bank

I was working in the State of Virginia last summer and I never opened a bank account because I didn't need one. I got paid directly in ca debit card from comerica bank.
I don't know if i can get taxes into that card.
What should I do if I can´t? I don't live in the US at the moment.
Thank you.

ddaven12

The IRS will not let you direct-deposit into a foreign account – only a domestic account located in the United States. As long as your Comerica bank card is US based and it has a routing number and account number you should be able to have the tax refund deposited to the card. 

It would be deposited via direct deposit. If the card is linked to a foreign account , the IRS would not be able to issue a refund via direct deposit, In this instance, you would need to select the option to receive a paper check by mail.

ddaven12