gneilan

I do not see where I print the summary form for my 2016 return under my tax timeline.

Lakeisha

1. Sign in at TurboTax.com and click Taxes near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
  2. In the 2016 Tax Year section, click Add a state (we're not really adding one, this is just a way to reopen your return).
  3. After the blue Simple and accurate screen finishes loading, you'll be back inside your return. You can then select Print Center from the My Account drop-down.
  4. Select Print, save, or preview this year's return
  5. On the next screen select All Forms.  The PDF that generates will contain your 2016 Tax Summary near the end of the document.

I hope this answers your question!

Lakeisha

I hope this answers your question!