brilovesprecious

I do I find my w2s from last year? I didn't file last year because I couldn't get one out of two.

FAQ:    How can I get a copy of my W-2?

Although you may have previously filed with us, we wouldn't have saved a copy of your W-2. And if you used our mobile app to upload a picture, it's not saved on your device.

Your best bet is to ask your employer or payroll department if you need another copy of your W-2.

Here are some more options:

• Order a copy from the Social Security Administration. It's free if you need it for Social Security-related reasons; otherwise it's $86 per request. See SSA FAQ 3836 for details.
  • Order a full copy of your return from the IRS for $50, which will also include your W-2.
  • Wage and income transcripts are available from the IRS free of charge. They're not exact copies, but they contain everything on your W-2 except the state and local information.

FAQ:    How can I get a copy of my W-2?

Here are some more options:

DamianLO

Please see this informative article about accessing prior years information posted by DoninGA: