turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I didn’t not receive my full federal.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How much is missing?  Federal and state come separately.  The IRS will mail you a letter saying what they changed.

A common adjustment is if you claimed the Recovery rebate credit on 1040 line 30 when you already got the Stimulus payment or got the second one after you filed or reported the wrong amounts or entered them in the wrong box.  Do you have an amount on line 30?

I was supposed to receive 3,584 (federal) but I just received 684.00. I was supposed to receive my 2 stimulus and have a dependent. I got a letter saying someone either claimed my child or I put her information in wrong. No one has her information other than me and I have a screenshot of her information put in which is right. This is also not my first year claiming her, she was already in my information from last which I received my entire payment with no problem. The irs don’t answer they phones to fix anything and I can’t even set a appointment to speak with someone face to face to fix this. My daughter always lived with me and I don’t receive help from no one not even the government. I’ve been waiting all year to receive my money so I dont have to be homeless or carless and the. This happens. IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. And if someone claimed my child that’s where y’all **bleep**ed up not me I’m her mother her father not even in the picture and never been to know anything about her. I need my money. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies