After you file

I was supposed to receive 3,584 (federal) but I just received 684.00. I was supposed to receive my 2 stimulus and have a dependent. I got a letter saying someone either claimed my child or I put her information in wrong. No one has her information other than me and I have a screenshot of her information put in which is right. This is also not my first year claiming her, she was already in my information from last which I received my entire payment with no problem. The irs don’t answer they phones to fix anything and I can’t even set a appointment to speak with someone face to face to fix this. My daughter always lived with me and I don’t receive help from no one not even the government. I’ve been waiting all year to receive my money so I dont have to be homeless or carless and the. This happens. IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. And if someone claimed my child that’s where y’all **bleep**ed up not me I’m her mother her father not even in the picture and never been to know anything about her. I need my money.