coupbo

I did not receive my return for last year and the IRS is audit at me for the entire refund

Will I receive my last ears refund return
Mike9241

if the IRS changed your return, your thread does not make clear what happened, it could take any refund shown on the return and even bill you if you still owe.  the IRS should have ent you a notice of what changes it was making and even a bill if you owed. within 4 to 8 weeks after completing the audit they would have sent you any remaining refund.

you can go to the IRS website to see if you can check refund status or register to get online access to your 2019 transcript which will show lines like as filed and per (IRS) computer. "get your tax record" or "view your account". 

https://www.irs.gov/ 

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You may check your refund status here: Where is my refund? Additionally, you may reach out to the IRS - contact details here: Contacting the IRS