jmack-78

I deleted form 2441 and changed my answers but am still getting a review for it. I can't e-file without fixing what isn't there any longer. How do I fix that?

LinaJ2018

Let's try a different workaround.  You might want to do this extra step before deleting the form 2441 (online version):

• After sign into your return, select Take me to my return
  • At the right upper corner, search for child care credit, then select  "Jump to"  link
  • On screen, Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2018?  Answer Yes
  • Continue to the Whose care did you pay for? screen.  Uncheck all boxes and select Continue.
  • To your left, select Tax Tools, click on the drop-down arrow
  • Select Tools
  • Under Other helpful links, choose Delete a form
  • Scroll down the list to locate the Form 2441 and related worksheets, select Delete and Continue with My Return

If this does not work, you might have to remove the dependent completely and delete the form 2441 and related worksheets, then re-enter the dependent info.  

To remove a dependent, here the steps:

• While in the program, 
  • From the left, select My Info
  • On the screen Your Personal Summary, scroll down to Dependents sectionfind the name and select Delete