Solved: I chose to receive a paper check because I didnt have my bank information, I have it now. Can I change the way I receive my refund?

I chose to receive a paper check because I didnt have my bank information, I have it now. Can I change the way I receive my refund?

Not if the IRS has already accepted your return. If your return has been filed and accepted, you can't change your refund method. If you haven't filed the return yet, just go through the File process again to change from check to direct deposit.