jcalloway87

I cannot find the EIN

I worked for an awful employer for just over 4 hours.  It was a "working interview" I have my W-2 form here, and the only listed information is what was taken from my paycheck.  Nothing regarding the employer is available except for their business name. Help?

ThomasM

I cannot find the EIN

Unless the employer is willing to give you the EIN, then you'll have to leave that box blank when you enter your information in TurboTax.  The downside is that you won't be able to e-file because the IRS won't accept an electronic return without that EIN.  But you can still print the return out, sign it, and file by mail.  Without the EIN, that's your only option.

ThomasM

I cannot find the EIN