Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

just wanted to update...... My refund amount came back when I checked Sunday Morning but still no DDD!!!

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

I just faxed my stuff on Monday 3/25. I hope I don't get the run around too!

What actually does the cycle code mean? My cycle code is 20191205
jess_chur

I can't answer that. But I have an update for y'all. Update went in on IRS website last night. I got my DDD it will be in my hands 31 days from the day I faxed my info.

I have great news as well I have a DDD date for April 8 yeeeeessssss wait is finally over,,got and update around 5am it's about time wow what a tax season!!!

Waited exactly 8 weeks from the day I faxed in my 8962 form.
jess_chur

That's the exact date I got as well lol. Good for you. Happy for you!

No Jess happy for us .....yay!!!
jess_chur

Yaaaaaassss!!!! Agreed!!!
uscu20
Returning Member

Faxed over both forms on March 13th, checked last night and got a DDD for the 4th, so I say it takes 3-4 weeks.

I faxed mine on feb. 25th and still haven’t seen any changes and my transcripts aren’t available either. I called in and the lady told me if I haven’t received a letter everything is good at this point just waiting on them to finish processing. I feel like if they can process 9 out of 10 people in under 21 days then it shouldn’t take this long to get a fax processed when everything else was ok. My return went up 40 dollars. I told them to keep it and not worry about it, lol. Can’t do that of course it’s just frustrating!

Also, TurboTax is trying to debit my account 158.00 on the 12th because I haven’t paid them!!! Which I think is complete BS but apparently it’s in the fine print of all this mess. It’s their fault I’m in this mess to begin with in my opinion
meghiij

Same here same date and all...I called yesterday and she said it will be 6 weeks from this date which is like May something... Super frustrated...
laddidles

I'm having the same problem, I knew something was up when we didn't receive our refund in the normal time frame. I called the end of February and they informed us that there was a stop  to our refund but 16 days prior to me calling they couldn't tell us why had to call back on 3/6 so I did. On 3/6 they informed us we needed to file our 1095A with 8962 and fax over. I did all that on 3/12 (a week before we even received our letter in the mail), today 4/4 still nothing has changed, I called last week and they said it takes 8 weeks you have to call back we can't help you. Now I have email coming from turbo tax that they will debit my bank account on 4/12 because my refund has not been released from the IRS yet. It so frustrating, I was original told on 3/6 when I called that it will only take 4 to 6 weeks, and then I call again and told 8 to 12 weeks. It's the IRS you would think they could at least tell you if your form was received, so that you don't have to at least stress about that part
pmj481970

I absolutely understand that .... every time i talk to someone they tell me something different. Next Wednesday will be 6 weeks since  I faxed mine .. and your right they can at least let you know whether  or not they received it .. if you got a  confirmation  number I'm sure they received it
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies