turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

Today 1541 disappeared. I had a 570 code dated 3/27 on my transcripts but nothing else after that. Today WMR states they received my return and is being processed. No bars but my amount and SSN is there. There is no 152 direct deposit reference code either. Does this just mean I've been put back into processing and can still have issues?

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

same here.please keep us posted & i will do the same.

So did I omg hopefully we'll all update soon
GHarris

Me to so how long now

I didnt i still got 1541 h

any updates ? please keep us posted !!!!

WMR only updates once a day. I heard Wednesday's & Saturday's are the big updates

Im in the same boat. Wmr finally changed to we received your return and it's being processed yesterday. I am hopeful but trying not to get my hopes too high. I had to verify then received the 4464c letter. It asked for nothing and I haven't received anything else. My transcripts came Monday with processing date of 3-27-17. I filed back on 1/24. Keep me updated guys 🙂

I called them since it had been 21 days and they said if anyone that filed and had the EIC Child tax credit that there was a delayed ... But also where my husband hadn't filed taxes in 2011 2012 n 2013 so that is another reason

jaydenleah07, that is the same as me. I filled Feb 6th, had bars on WMR then they disappeared and said 1541, transcripts showed 570 with 03/27/2017. I got a letter to verify which I did and passed  then 2 weeks later WMR changed which was yesterday and no new codes on my transcripts as of today.

Time is going by soooo slow I'm eager to see what happens by Saturday. I hope I don't stay stuck on processing for another month!

I also had to file & @jaydenleah07 Ikr I'm tired of waiting honestly
djaber1

No update this morning,  anyone see anything

Hang in there guys! Finally got a ddd. Here's my timeline
Filed/accepted 1/27
Wmr changed to still being processed 2/10
Got a 12c letter asking for 1095a    2/17
Faxed 1095a, 8962.      2/18
Was able to order transcripts 3/10
Tax action now w/ 1541 code 3/11
Called IRS found out I needed to file 1099k from 2014 3/13
Mailed 2014 certified 3/13
Irs received 2014 3/17
could not check WMR said no info avail 3/28
Called IRS and was told it was told it was a systematic error 3/29
WMR updated with DDD 4/1 for 4/5

Hang in there. It's been a looonngggg journey and I have lost lots of sleep over this!

No update for me
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies