samdub41

After your identity is proven how long does it take to get federa refund

@truppy96 well this sucks I verified on 3/6 as well and the WMR still says we have received your return and it is being processed... wish I was as lucky as you
stephjordan22477

I am beyond frustrated. My refund is still not showing up online at all. When I call, they say up to 9 weeks.  But my refund is still not showing up online on the website and I can not set up an account on irs.gov.  I e-filed my return on 2/1/19.  I verified my identity on 3/1/19. I can not get any kind of answers when I call, as to why my refund is not showing up online and why I can't set up an online account.  I am beyond frustrated.
annamariejones89

I am frustrated as well I verified on 2/27 and still no update. This is getting ridiculous!!!!
truppy96

samdub41 yeah I know what you mean I feel like that's all it was on my part.. luck...I hope you all receive your refunds very soon...sucks how some of you verified before me and still haven't got any type of updates...IRS is ridiculous. They take our $ in the blink of an eye but it's Mission Impossible to get back what's owed to US
samdub41

@truppy96 I am very happy for you though ... I know we all need this money hopefully my time will come soon
ttonya14581

I hope so I am moving and need my money NOW
samdub41

@ttonya14581 I’m in the same boat I need that money
amykitts4

I called a tax advocate yesterday and was told i was sent another letter on March 14th so that's what is holding my refund up. This is really starting to get ridiculous.....  
falopez426

@amykitts4 do you know if it was another verification letter? I’m waiting on another verification letter also..
jande6477

I verified on 3/8 and still no updates. I filed online and was accepted 2/5. This is frustrating
samdub41

@jande6477 I am in the same boat as you I verified on 3/6 and still no update... I really need this money but at this point I’m tired of the stress I will just wait my 9 weeks and pray
jeni587

i verified on 2/14 and still no ddd when i called they said they have 9 weeks and hung up on me
makalah46

I verified 3/6 and nothing has been updated
jeni587

and now turbo tax sent a email stating they will be deducting their fee from my bank account
jande6477

That stinks jeni587.  I just found out from a Tax Advocate that when I called and verified with the IRS my identity on 3/8/2019 that they didn't do something properly on their end so now I have an even longer wait