Solved: I asked to receive my return via direct deposit, but I need it to come in the mail as a check instead. Can I make that change still?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

I asked to receive my return via direct deposit, but I need it to come in the mail as a check instead. Can I make that change still?

Bank account no longer exists. I have filed as of about a week ago.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I asked to receive my return via direct deposit, but I need it to come in the mail as a check instead. Can I make that change still?

You cannot change this info once since to the IRS. If the IRS cannot locate the account they will mail you a paper check to the address on your return. Be sure to check your return to verify the address.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You cannot change this info once since to the IRS. If the IRS cannot locate the account they will mail you a paper check to the address on your return. Be sure to check your return to verify the address.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings