Solved: I asked to receive my return via direct deposit, but I need it to come in the mail as a check instead. Can I make that change still?

I asked to receive my return via direct deposit, but I need it to come in the mail as a check instead. Can I make that change still?

Bank account no longer exists. I have filed as of about a week ago.

You cannot change this info once since to the IRS. If the IRS cannot locate the account they will mail you a paper check to the address on your return. Be sure to check your return to verify the address.