Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I applied for a stimulis check for direct deposit on the 5th of April and it said I was accepted the same day. Does this mean I will get a check and if so when will it come jn

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I applied for a stimulis check for direct deposit on the 5th of April and it said I was accepted the same day. Does this mean I will get a check and if so when will it come jn

It means the IRS has your direct deposit information, if you qualify you will receive your stimulus money by direct deposit.  No one knows for sure when you will get your stimulus money.  The IRS started depositing stimulus money this week.  You would have to keep checking your bank account for now.

The IRS tracking tool called “Get my payment,” will tell Americans when they can expect to receive the checks that are part of a $2.2 trillion bailout of the American economy. According to the IRS, the site is expected to be up and running by April 17.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

It means the IRS has your direct deposit information, if you qualify you will receive your stimulus money by direct deposit.  No one knows for sure when you will get your stimulus money.  The IRS started depositing stimulus money this week.  You would have to keep checking your bank account for now.

The IRS tracking tool called “Get my payment,” will tell Americans when they can expect to receive the checks that are part of a $2.2 trillion bailout of the American economy. According to the IRS, the site is expected to be up and running by April 17.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies